Tuesday, November 15, 2011

You Win Some, You Lose Some

Well.. I made it for 13 days. I blogged every day for 13 straight days, until  yesterday. I just didn't have one extra second to post anything. So I guess I am out of the running in the NaBloPoMo.

Life is VERY busy for me these days. Too busy. I am having to work at prioritizing and not really succeeding at that like I need to. It seems so difficult to cut anything out because my obligations are all important.



I haven't been communicating with those close to me as well as I should be...
My home isn't as clean or organized as I'd like...
I missed blogging yesterday...
I haven't run in almost a week...
I only have about 10% of my Christmas shopping done...
I am in charge of Thanksgiving dinner next week and I don't have any of my recipes printed...
I still don't know what I am wearing for our family pictures and they are THIS SATURDAY...

I feel like I'm failing to meet the goals and expectations that I set for myself. But some days I feel like I am running from one task to the next with NO rest or break. Then I fall into bed and remember all of the things that I didn't accomplish that day. I know that I'm not the only one who struggles with this .. But some days it does seem daunting and OVER whelming.

I wonder if anyone else out there is struggling and what you do to get things in order?? Help.. Please!

No comments: