Monday, November 7, 2011

'Tis The Beginning Of The Season

Ahhh.. it's Monday. A new week full of tasks to accomplish and goals to achieve. Due to my schedule for the last few months and for the weeks coming up, I am determined to get my Christmas decor up and to attempt to make or recreate some of my Pinterest,  holiday pins. I do have my tree up..yes, I know that it's a tiny bit early, but hey, my honey has been playing Christmas music since July. He's crazy like that. 

How lucky am I??

Plus, we've got snow on the ground with more on the way.. so I think it's just appropriate. Don't you??


We love the holidays at our house.. I got it honest, from my Dad, he LOVES Santa. Isn't that the greatest.. I love everything about this time of year. Well, I don't like that we live so far from our family. Mine in 16 hours away in Texas and his even farther away in South Carolina. Distance does make the holidays a little bittersweet, but we are doing our best to make any time we spend with family, EXTRA SPECIAL. 

So Happy Monday everyone.. that's right, Happy Monday. We're alive and we are entering the MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!

No comments: