Friday, September 16, 2011

Why Run When You Can Eat?


Darn this cold weather.. it makes me want to stay inside and eat yummy, comfort food.  I dare you to ask me when is the last time I've run.. let's just say, it's been a little bitty while (more than a month). Praise the Lord for stretchy leggings!! 

Back to comfort food... I did make a pot of homemade and very healthy chicken noodle soup tonight. BUT for dessert, I made something that I found over at my new obsession, Pinterest. It's these irresistible Reese's Stuffed Crescent Rolls. You will crave them.. I have for a week and today, with all of this cool weather, I gave in and made them. The boys are all drooling and begging for them now. Click on this link, Reese' s Stuffed Crescent Rolls, and you can find the step by step directions.  Happy Fall and Happy Eating.


No comments: