Friday, March 18, 2011

You Can Take A Girl Out Of The South.. (you know the rest)

I will rarely, if ever again, post a recipe on this blog... I'm not great in the kitchen and I don't love spending hours on end working on recipes. Crazy thing is.. I love Food Network, Paula Deen, Giada (even though Dan makes fun of her big head the whole time), Rachel Ray (Dan calls me Amy Ray, when I take time to cook), and any other type of cooking show.  But to get in there and break out the spices and fresh ingredients.. well, I am NOT your girl. The heart of the matter is I love good food, but I would just rather eat it at someone else's house or at a restaurant!

Having said all that...
My three boys told me that tonight I made a great dinner. It was super-duper easy! So I thought I'd pass it along to y'all!



BBQ Chicken Sandwiches 
You will need a crock pot, then add
4-6 Frozen Chicken Breasts
1 bottle of any BBQ Sauce
1 cup of water
Turn on HIGH and cook for 6 hours and then down to low for 2 more hours.
They were so good! We ate them on Hawaiian Bread Buns along with sweet potato fries (manna from heaven). Listen, if I can do this and get rave reviews from my younger, very somewhat picky, younger boys.. anyone can!

No comments: