Monday, March 14, 2011

They Chose Me

Thirty five years ago... my parents, Junior and Juanita Castillo, made a life-changing decision. They knew a baby girl that needed a home, she needed a mom and a dad that were committed to her and all that she would need to grow into the woman that God created her to be. When they were faced with the choice of adopting, they never wavered, never thought twice.. they only saw a little girl that needed them and they changed the direction that they were going and they committed to make only choices that would bring her closer to her Heavenly Father.


Thank you, Mom and Dad,  for the many sacrifices that you made for me. You forever changed the course of my life by your obedience and willingness to give up the life that you knew to create an new life with me. Our tradition of celebrating our family anniversary means so much to me...oh, the love that I have for you both!

No comments: