Wednesday, June 30, 2010

For My Dad






Thank you, Dad, for seeing a baby girl who needed a family and not thinking twice before you brought me home.

Thank you, Dad, for wanting to be the best you could be for me and making the decision to follow God with your whole heart.

Thank you, Dad, for making sacrifices, sometimes working two or three jobs to give me a Christian School Education, where a firm spiritual foundation was laid.

Thank you, Dad, for the time you spent with me...playing with Barbies, reading to me, taking me shopping.

Thank you, Dad, for encouraging me to go to Bible School, a choice that would solidify and focus my relationship with Jesus.



Thank you, Dad, for praying me through so many years of being a single young woman. You were my spiritual covering and your prayers and love protected me.

Thank you, Dad, for giving me the most beautiful wedding that a girl could ask for.. you really did make all my dreams come true.


Thank you, Dad, for being such a man of Faith and Grace. This journey that we've been on since January, has tested us far beyond the limits we thought we had. I am blessed to watch you care and love Mom.


I love you more than words can say...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy ~ I love this post. It brought (happy) tears to my eyes. I love you & your parents, and I thank God that he placed all three of you in the lives of me and my family.

Miss you! Suzanne